Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reilly concert

Lat night I went to a free Reilly concert on earth, they do more than only there own songs like they do Happy Day pretty regularly. Jordan the drummer remembered me from two years ago at anna-polooza, just my face not my name. Noel remembered an older woman from before too. Good memory. So we talked a little bit, the after first service today we also talked a bit longer. They were able to do the music that morning, and I went to both services. I'm glad Jordan remembered me from yesterday this time, but still forgot my name, but I'm okay with it.

At the concert they had a air violin contest between a different Jordan and Mary and Mary won but she did have a Masters in fine arts. Later they did an Irish dance for an song.
Reilly is cool because it is violin rock.

I'm glad someone at church could fic their van air condition at his shop because with 5 band members 3 kids and one members wife who isn't in the band, Philadelphia could be long drive.


I like Jordan's drum set it is a four piece so the right mounted tam is not there, his base is a rock as well as the crashes because they are higher, other wise it is kinda a Jazz/Rock set.

Anyway they rock, if you guys are reading this keep blowing us away.

I hope the see you guys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment