Monday, May 2, 2011

Towel Sunday/ Congratulations

Yesterday on Sunday I received a white towel in front of everyone in second service at church for completing the Focal Point class. Now I am a ministry partner, which is kin of like being a member but a little more; we don't have members really, the term is too vague in my opinion. The church has other reasons though. Anyway my towel says "John 13:14-15". Some people thought it meant me John because they only saw the name and one person was joking. I don't really feel much different, but I like the gift.

Congratulations to Marvel and all my other friends who are graduating at Taylor. Keep in touch with me on g-mail and/or Facebook. I f you guys are ever in Wheaton or anywhere Chicago land give me a call and we do something. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment