Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Silent Night / Holiplooza 2010

Well Taylor University faced off against Naia the Scarlet Wave I believe was and beat them (and correct me if I am wrong) 112 to 67. We had some great costume and that guy in the hooker dress we lifted up t distract the other teams free throws was awesome. I saw several penguin costumes in fact we seemed to cheer louder when we made 100 points than when Taylor made 10 points. For those who don't understand the importance of 10 points at silent night we can't cheer until Taylor scores 10 points. We also did things like the wave singing songs dancing in the audience of course. I was there for the whole thing and saw some friends from the home church the Benwares. In the 3 years I have been there we have always won

Holiplooza in the DC was also great they had cookies and a chocolate fountain and the soda machines were on. We also had some karaoke and the Habeckers read the Christmas story from Luke. Although I still like Mrs. Habeckers "The Night Before Finals."

Everyone have a good break!

No comments:

Post a Comment