Saturday, July 10, 2010

Laments Series #1 :Goodbye

Today is the first time in years that I actually felt like dying, I don't feel like going into Details right now maybe later. I just wanted to inform all my friends at Taylor I won't be back this coming semester and don't know if I will ever come back, but I do want to more than ever. FOr those of you who do read my post tell those who don't like Marvel goodbye for me. I any of you need to talk my home e-mail is jdregalado1@gmail.com, I'm also on Facebook.
Goodbye, Goodluck, and God Bless you.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are successful with your alternate plans. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your future endeavors you maverick renegade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cougs, I give you my best. I hope you put your trust in God and feel secured by His peace (which Christ gives us daily). May God bless you and make your way easy in this life. Good luck Jon, we are all praying for you and we will all surely miss you.

    ReplyDelete